Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > For Those Who Offered To Beta Test A New Python Configuration FileProcessor ...

For Those Who Offered To Beta Test A New Python Configuration FileProcessor ...

Tim Daneliuk

Please contact me privately - we are going to Beta pretty quickly and
I managed to fatfinger the list of people who offered to help.
If you are interested, you can get a look at what's going on here at:

http://www.tundraware.com/Software/tconfpy/

TIA,
Tim Daneliuk http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
PGP Key: http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/