Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > What is the correct method for installing modules on old Python 1.5.2?

What is the correct method for installing modules on old Python 1.5.2?

Noah

I have a module that I currently install using the distutils module, but
I also need to document how to install the module on old Python 1.5.2.
I used to know how to do this, but now I've forgotten and I can't seem to
find any documentation on the process anymore. I know that I have to copy
my module to site-packages, but I think I also need to add a line to a
text file in the python home directory. Can someone list the steps for me?

Yours,
Noah

Method lookup for modules included in modules Mark Wilden Ruby 5 05-15-2008 08:24 PM
Correct White Balance Doesn't Mean Correct Color?? jim evans Digital Photography 28 12-27-2005 05:10 AM
correct or not correct? Dan HTML 7 10-02-2003 10:16 PM
To correct my program. please, check to find errors and correct me. joon Java 1 07-08-2003 06:13 AM

Advertisments