Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > IBM Developerworks: Learn how to write DB2 JDBC tools in Jython

IBM Developerworks: Learn how to write DB2 JDBC tools in Jython

Neo

Java Libraries + Python Syntax

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerwork...ang/index.html

Buck Nuggets

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Neo) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> Java Libraries + Python Syntax
>

> ttp://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/db2/library/techarticle/dm-0404yang/index.html

It's always nice to see more support for agile languages with db2. I
know that there's a ton of support for java, but frankly I'm far more
interested in seeing db2 for fast-moving tiger-teams than for
slow-moving and massive projects. With that in mind great support for
python, ruby, php, perl, etc is essential.

ks