Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: Prothon, metaclasses, Zope [Was: A 'Python like' language]

Re: Prothon, metaclasses, Zope [Was: A 'Python like' language]

Michele Simionato

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Aahz) wrote in message news:<c4j08n$62h$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
> Michele Simionato <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >My address (E-Mail Removed) is mostly
> >a span recipient I don't check often. Rea addresses I check every day are
> >(E-Mail Removed) and (E-Mail Removed)

> Then please make those addresses readily available by sticking them in
> your .sig or something. Having a non-replyable address is about as rude
> as top-posting.

BTW, I tried to send you a message and got this:

- These recipients of your message have been processed by the mail
server:
(E-Mail Removed); Failed; 5.1.1 (bad destination mailbox address)

Remote MTA iris2.directnic.com: SMTP diagnostic: 550 5.7.1 Mail from
smtp1.libero.it (193.70.192.51) refused (blackholed by
bl.spamcop.net); Blocked - see
http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?193.70.192.51

So it looks like spam is taking control of our lifes and making both
of us to appear rude :-/

Michele Simionato

Aahz

In article <(E-Mail Removed)> ,
Michele Simionato <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>(E-Mail Removed) (Aahz) wrote in message news:<c4j08n$62h$(E-Mail Removed)>...
>> In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
>> Michele Simionato <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>
>>>My address (E-Mail Removed) is mostly
>>>a span recipient I don't check often. Rea addresses I check every day are
>>>(E-Mail Removed) and (E-Mail Removed)

>> Then please make those addresses readily available by sticking them in
>> your .sig or something. Having a non-replyable address is about as rude
>> as top-posting.

>BTW, I tried to send you a message and got this:
>
>- These recipients of your message have been processed by the mail
>server:
>(E-Mail Removed); Failed; 5.1.1 (bad destination mailbox address)
>
>Remote MTA iris2.directnic.com: SMTP diagnostic: 550 5.7.1 Mail from
>smtp1.libero.it (193.70.192.51) refused (blackholed by
>bl.spamcop.net); Blocked - see
>http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?193.70.192.51
>
>So it looks like spam is taking control of our lifes and making both
>of us to appear rude :-/

Ick. That's odd -- I thought my DNS provider didn't do that kind of
thing, but I'm guessing they've been under such overload that they had
to. <sigh> Please forward that message with full headers to
(E-Mail Removed) -- my local spam filters shouldn't trap it.

"usenet imitates usenet" --Darkhawk

Dave Benjamin

In article <c4n35a$7c3$(E-Mail Removed)>, Aahz wrote:

> Ick. That's odd -- I thought my DNS provider didn't do that kind of
> thing, but I'm guessing they've been under such overload that they had
> to. <sigh> Please forward that message with full headers to
> a****y@p***x.com -- my local spam filters shouldn't trap it.

Just a few words of advice - never post your email address on Usenet unless:

a) you don't mind getting flooded with spam, or
b) you obfuscate it in some way

Especially given the context of this conversation, it made me wince when I
saw you post a secondary email address in plaintext to get around spam
problems with your primary one...

Peace,
Dave

--
..:[ dave benjamin: ramen/[sp00] -:- spoomusic.com -:- ramenfest.com ]:.
: please talk to your son or daughter about parametric polymorphism. :