Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Mailing list hosting?

Mailing list hosting?

John J. Lee

I want to set up a mailing list for web-client programming in Python,
but sourceforge has a problem setting up new lists ATM, and I've been
waiting weeks for them to solve it.

Anyone know a good alternative for free mailing list hosting?

Preferably one that has a web interface whose pages are reasonably
fast to load, and a decent search facility.

John

Gerrit

John J. Lee wrote:
> I want to set up a mailing list for web-client programming in Python,
> but sourceforge has a problem setting up new lists ATM, and I've been
> waiting weeks for them to solve it.
>
> Anyone know a good alternative for free mailing list hosting?

There are some sourceforge alternatives, one of which is Savannah
(savannah.nongnu.org). This is quite strict about licensing, however.
For more alternatives, look at:

http://directory.google.com/Top/Comp...Source/Hosting

Gerrit.

--
Weather in Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Netherlands 07/03 08:55 UTC:
6.0°C Few clouds partly cloudy wind 3.1 m/s W (-2 m above NAP)

weblord@gmail.com

free mailing list offer - limited time
http://nabaza.com/autoresponders.htm