Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Re: Mozilla Can't view Cisco Call Manager

Re: Mozilla Can't view Cisco Call Manager

Chad Mahoney

Mathias Gaertner <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Oh,
> it get's worse.
> What sense does it make to have SECURITY-products only work with a
> browser which is KNOWN for it's missing security at all.
> It's a bit like
> We have a protection against electric shock.
> To operate it you need a metal screwdriver and work close to the wires...
>
> just my thoughts...
>
> Mathias
>
> Erich Trowbridge schrieb:
>
> > What the hell is the point of putting a HTML front-end on your product
> > if you just ignore standards based browsing?!?! Sheesh. So much for
> > the linux community.
> >
> > If anybody has a javascript trick to make this work, I'll send you a
> > pizza.
> >
> > erich
> > ccie 4653

Erich,

What java version are you running, I currently am using Mozilla
Firefox .8 with JRE 1.3.1 and it works fine.

Regards,
Chad

Erich Trowbridge

> Erich,
>
> What java version are you running, I currently am using Mozilla
> Firefox .8 with JRE 1.3.1 and it works fine.
>
> Regards,
> Chad

I am running mozilla1.6 with jre1.4.2_4 . I've since learned that CM
was developed in ASP, which doesn't have a linux port. If you can use
it in Firefox for windows, that probably explains a lot...

thanks for trying. Please inform if I am mistaken.