Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Microsoft’s new Vista – can you see through it?

Microsoft’s new Vista – can you see through it?

07-25-2005
By now anyone within 10 feet of a computer, TV, or mobile phone has heard that Microsoft’s visionary Chairman Bill Gates told the his minions attending the Microsoft Global Sales Briefing, last Friday (an internal sales event) in Atlanta Georgia in the US that from that day henceforth the long used and somewhat abused name, “Longhorn,” would be expunged from the vocabulary of all Microsofties and most likely anyone wanting to have any association with mighty Microsoft – that would include, well, the universe, right? I’m OK with that, Vista is a cooler name than Longhorn, and in fact, I personally didn’t like the Longhorn name all that much to begin with, reminded me of big mean tempered cows I had met when I lived in Texas a few million years ago.
Link: http://www.hexus.net/content/reviews...lld19JRD0xNDA1

07-26-2005
hehehe, I still perform longhorn but I think vista is shorter and easier to remember.