Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > mcmillan installer web site

mcmillan installer web site

bap

Is anyone else having problems accessing the Mcmillan installer web site
(www.mcmillan-inc.com)? I get a no permission error message - so I don't
know if my ISP is blocked or something is wrong with the web site.

Bruce Peterson

simo

"bap" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Is anyone else having problems accessing the Mcmillan installer web site
> (www.mcmillan-inc.com)? I get a no permission error message - so I don't
> know if my ISP is blocked or something is wrong with the web site.

Yeah, been down for weeks, nothing's been said about why, as far as I
know.

Wonder if GM would get ****ed if somebody put a mirror up, the license
looks GPL?

*For now* I've got a zipped copy of the latest version at:

http://www.the-jedi.co.uk/comps/down...ller_5b5_5.zip

I think I might also have one with an InstallShield for Windows
(although you can just unzip the other one).

I might put a Bittorrent up somewhere to save my bandwidth later.