Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Call for Papers: 1st International Workshop on Interpreted Languages

Call for Papers: 1st International Workshop on Interpreted Languages

M.-A. Lemburg

Sebastian Bergmann, organizer of the above workshop, asked me
to post this announcement to the relevant Python lists.

http://www.sebastian-bergmann.de/Int...Languages2004/

I will be giving a talk on how Python is developed representing
the PSF. Would be nice if we could get some more talks
on Python or Python related subjects into this workshop since
it reaches out to a much larger public than the Python specific
conferences such as PyCon, PythonUK or EuroPython.

The workshop is part of the Net.ObjectDays, a conference
on OO- and Internet-based technologies:

http://www.netobjectdays.org/node04/en/index.html

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source (#1, Feb 20 2004)

2004-01-23: Released mxODBC.Zope.DA 1.0.8 http://zope.egenix.com/

Interpreted Languages... Tomás C++ 5 03-08-2006 07:15 PM
International Workshop on interpreted languages Daniel Berger Ruby 1 02-25-2004 01:03 AM
Comparing execution speed of Java to other interpreted languages. Dave Rudolf Java 6 01-14-2004 07:12 PM
Power of Interpreted Languages T. Onoma Ruby 6 11-17-2003 10:36 PM
Power of Interpreted Languages T. Onoma Ruby 0 11-07-2003 06:25 PM

Advertisments