Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > csv writerow creates double spaced excel csv files

csv writerow creates double spaced excel csv files

Michal Mikolajczyk

For some reason, when I write data to a csv file using the csv module of
python 2.3 and then open it in excel, every row is double spaced. I want
the csv file to have every row filled with data not every other row. Is
there a way I can fix this. I am using csv.writerow(data) and
csv.writerows(data) functions, both write rows every other row when I open
it in excel.
Example:
1 asdflkjfa
2
3 fjsdkfjoijef
4
5 asdlfkjsdf

Thanks in advance.
Michael

Find great local high-speed Internet access value at the MSN High-Speed