Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > What's happened to the McMillan [Installer] website?

What's happened to the McMillan [Installer] website?

simo

Been trying http://www.mcmillan-inc.com for a few days now and keep
getting 404 and directory listing denied etc. errors.

Luckily I've already downloaded Installer and it's great - better than
py2exe for my uses, especially when combined with UPX.

Has anyone had any luck with getting the Windows version running under
Wine, so I don't have to reboot to Windows from Linux to create a
Windows .exe - it doesn't seem to support cross-compilation?