Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Re: MGMT-4-OUTOFNVRAM - Catalyst 6513 NVRAM is full

Re: MGMT-4-OUTOFNVRAM - Catalyst 6513 NVRAM is full

Mark

Changed to text mode and all ok now, doesn't save the config instantly
like it used to though.

Console (enable) set config mode text nvram
Binary system configuration has been deleted from NVRAM.
Configuration mode set to text.
System configuration file set to nvram
The nvram file will be used for configuration during the next bootup.
Use the write memory command to save configuration changes.

Hansang Bae <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> In article <(E-Mail Removed) >, j208
> @gmx.net says...
> > As I have no ACL configuration and strangely enough I'm using all my
> > modules has anybody got any ideas as to a workaround or experienced
> > the same problem?
> >
> > 2004 Mar 10 23:03:29 gmt +01:00 %MGMT-4-OUTOFNVRAM:Out of NVRAM space:
> > (62,2560,524288,2484)
> >
> > MGMT-4-OUTOFNVRAM: Out of NVRAM space: ([dec], [dec], [dec],dec])

> [snip[
>
> How big is your config? If you have a boat load of 48 ports in
> different subnets, it could get pretty big (especially if you have IPSec
> configs, for example) You can boot the config off of the flash however.
>

> --
>
> hsb
>
> "Somehow I imagined this experience would be more rewarding" Calvin
> *************** USE ROT13 TO SEE MY EMAIL ADDRESS ****************
> Due to the volume of email that I receive, I may not not be able to
> reply to emails sent to my account. Please post a followup instead.

ACL processing question for my Catalyst 6513 05hammer Cisco 2 02-23-2009 04:32 PM
log config Catalyst 6513 IOS jackwik@gmail.com Cisco 0 03-12-2007 11:31 AM
NVRAM question Ben Cisco 1 04-25-2004 01:12 PM
NVRAM Empty need to boot from TFTP Kevin Khushal Cisco 1 01-28-2004 02:23 PM
3640 router 3rd party NVRAM replacement Evan Wagner Cisco 0 01-14-2004 12:23 PM

Advertisments