Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > ANN: Munkware 0.4 - RESTish interface

ANN: Munkware 0.4 - RESTish interface

Jeremy Jones

Munkware, a transactional and persistent queueing mechanism, is proud to
announce version 0.4 for public consumption. One bug fix and one enhancement in
this release:

- Now checks for proper index on all put_rollback() and get_rollback() calls
(forgot to check there when I was fixing the *_commit()s - oops).
- RESTish interface now available via HTTP server in the Python standard
library.

The Sourceforge Project page is located at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/munkware/ and the project home page is located
at http://munkware.sourceforge.net/

The RESTish interface is very much in infancy, but I wanted to get it out there
and see if anyone had any comments/suggestions/etc. I've got a lot of work I
want to do, including these items from my TODO list:
- Create an example of a multithreaded HTTP server.
- Abstract out the REST portions from the request handler.
- Create ability to have more than one queue per HTTP server (probably going to
be solved by abstracting REST out).
Plus some others I'm sure to have forgotten.

If you have any suggestions, please feel free to email them to me.

Jeremy Jones

PCI interface or USB interface David Wireless Networking 4 09-16-2004 01:01 PM
ANN: Munkware 0.3 Jeremy Jones Python 3 01-19-2004 10:51 PM
ANN: Munkware 0.2 Jeremy Jones Python 0 09-06-2003 08:24 PM
ANN: Munkware 0.1 Jeremy Jones Python 0 08-29-2003 04:07 AM
ANN: Munkware Jeremy Jones Python 0 08-15-2003 12:31 PM

Advertisments