Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > new extension type inheriting from list

new extension type inheriting from list

Robin Becker

Is there any example anywhere of a new style extension type that
inherits from a built in type. I would like to write a list based type,
but although I see there is a tp_bases slot I suspect there's more that
I need to know. How does one handle the forwarding of members and
methods etc. How does one do explicit super etc?
--
Robin Becker

Robin Becker

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Tim