Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco Secure ACS - EAP-TLS Certificates

Cisco Secure ACS - EAP-TLS Certificates

Phil Dotchon

I am trying to work out what ACS does about checking certificate revocation
lists. I have searched in vain for some clue, but I can find no mention
anywhere, like it simply doesn't do it? On the other hand, I can't believe
you could run a secure system without it?

Anyone have any experience of this? I'm testing some wireless security
scenarios with EAP-TLS, it works ok but I want to demonstrate revoking a
certificate and blocking access.

Cheers,

-phil

--