Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > RE: winapi: mouseclick

RE: winapi: mouseclick

Tim Golden

>From: Tim Golden [(E-Mail Removed)]
>
>>From: KNS [(E-Mail Removed)]
>>
>>> Can someone please suggest how to test for a mouse click using
>>> the WinAPI? I have dispatched a windows application and would
>>> like to detect any mouseclicks (and keyboard entry for that

>>matter)...

[... snip my original explanation via win32all / ctypes ...]

Or, alternatively, you can use PyGame (http://pygame.org) to
get lower-level control, obviously intended for games, but
quite able to be used for gui-type operations.

TJG

BTW I apologise for the loss of threading on these posts: I'm
using Outlook to reply to the mailing list, and it notoriously
doesn't thread properly. If anyone has a fix, please let me know.
Tim

http://www.star.net.uk