Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > RE: SimpleXMLRPCServer

RE: SimpleXMLRPCServer

whitekid

SimpleXMLRPCServer.py is Just Simple!

A few days age. I considered XMLRPC framework for our service.
But finally I choose WebWare.

Read paper below: http://webware.sourceforge.net/Paper...ToWebware.html

Maxim Khesin

whitekid wrote:

> SimpleXMLRPCServer.py is Just Simple!
>
> A few days age. I considered XMLRPC framework for our service.
> But finally I choose WebWare.
>
> Read paper below: http://webware.sourceforge.net/Paper...ToWebware.html

Ok, but I am interested in the XML-RPC protocotl, so how is webware
supposed to help me?

Stephan Diehl

Maxim Khesin wrote:

> whitekid wrote:
>
>> SimpleXMLRPCServer.py is Just Simple!
>>
>> A few days age. I considered XMLRPC framework for our service.
>> But finally I choose WebWare.
>>
>> Read paper below:
>> http://webware.sourceforge.net/Paper...ToWebware.html

> Ok, but I am interested in the XML-RPC protocotl, so how is webware
> supposed to help me?

Actually, Webware contains a WebKit.XMLRPCServlet class that lets you define
your xml services.

The Jetman

Maxim Khesin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<WFSNb.80288$(E-Mail Removed)> ...
> whitekid wrote:
>
> > SimpleXMLRPCServer.py is Just Simple!
> >
> > A few days age. I considered XMLRPC framework for our service.
> > But finally I choose WebWare.
> >
> > Read paper below: http://webware.sourceforge.net/Paper...ToWebware.html

> Ok, but I am interested in the XML-RPC protocotl, so how is webware
> supposed to help me?

Maxim: Are you interested in something straight fwd and lightweight
for RPC (the part of the thread I could read didn't cover this) ? Then,
XMLRPC is great, not nec better than anything else, just great (of
the quick-and-dirty variety.)

I just rolled out my own SysProxy for FreeBSD, on behalf of Windows. I
had it running in a day or so and it's great. Essentially, it executes
FBSD cmds/Python subroutines on behalf of a Windows client (an Access
program.)

I will definitely extend and use it (SysProxy) into the future. Later....Jet

Non-blocking solution for SimpleXMLRPCServer? Mark Bauman Python 0 05-04-2004 11:29 PM
SimpleXMLRPCServer Maxim Khesin Python 3 01-16-2004 05:06 PM
xmlrpc / SimpleXMLRPCServer and multi-threading Marco Aschwanden Python 2 12-29-2003 06:28 PM
SimpleXMLRPCServer vs handlername question Raaijmakers, Vincent \(IndSys,GE Interlogix\) Python 1 12-20-2003 12:26 AM
Asynchronous SimpleXMLRpcServer Guyon Morée Python 3 12-04-2003 02:00 AM

Advertisments