Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco Global Exploiter

Cisco Global Exploiter

S. Gione

Is anyone aware of announcements by Cisco recently about the so-called Cisco
Global Exploiter?

Articles have been appearing on the Web, among them ...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4631851/

Supposedly something was posted on CCO but, when I query there, the only
items are in what looks like (Canadian) French.

Will B.

Combine this with one of the Microsoft bugs and then you have corporate
networks just freezing worldwide. Heck, packaging it as a picture of
Anna Kournikova will probably do the trick.

Will

S. Gione wrote:

> Is anyone aware of announcements by Cisco recently about the so-called Cisco
> Global Exploiter?
>
> Articles have been appearing on the Web, among them ...
>
> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4631851/
>
> Supposedly something was posted on CCO but, when I query there, the only
> items are in what looks like (Canadian) French.

Phillip Remaker

news:TJXac.33199$(E-Mail Removed)...

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/707...exploits.shtml