Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > CEF - Is it working ?!?

CEF - Is it working ?!?

Jeff Mac Pherson

I have a pair of T1 through sprint running CEF. Outgoing shows its
balanced, but incoming shows one 1 serial interface. I'm assuming
sprint is either not running CEF or incoming CEF is not working. I
also got a pair of T1 from MCI but it i using Multilink Frame Realy
and data returns on both T1..

Should I switch out of CEF ?

Terry Baranski

On 5 Mar 2004 08:40:25 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Jeff Mac Pherson)
wrote:

>I have a pair of T1 through sprint running CEF. Outgoing shows its
>balanced, but incoming shows one 1 serial interface. I'm assuming
>sprint is either not running CEF or incoming CEF is not working. I
>also got a pair of T1 from MCI but it i using Multilink Frame Realy
>and data returns on both T1..
>
>Should I switch out of CEF ?

Ask Sprint if they'll configure either per-packet CEF or Multilink PPP
on their end.

-Terry