Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > dislin package

dislin package

Karin Lagesen

I have a lot of data that I am going to plot and put on a web server.
Since there is a lot of it, I was planning to script it all using
python. I have looked around and it seems to me that dislin is good
for doing the plots. However, I cannot seem to find the file/package/??
that I need to do the following statement:

from dislin import *

which the dislin python manual describes.

Does anybody have any tips on where I can get what I need to do this?
I have already installed dislin itself.

Karin
--
Karin Lagesen,

Jp Calderone

On Mon, Dec 15, 2003 at 10:03:18AM +0000, Karin Lagesen wrote:
> I have a lot of data that I am going to plot and put on a web server.
> Since there is a lot of it, I was planning to script it all using
> python. I have looked around and it seems to me that dislin is good
> for doing the plots. However, I cannot seem to find the file/package/??
> that I need to do the following statement:
>
> from dislin import *
>
> which the dislin python manual describes.
>
> Does anybody have any tips on where I can get what I need to do this?
> I have already installed dislin itself.

http://www.newfreeware.com/development/195/

Jp