Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Recording web page URLs

Recording web page URLs

Phil D.

Hello everyone,

I'm building a python application that will monitor a person's behavior with his mouse while surfing the web (probably using Internet Explorer). I want to record the URLS of the pages he visits. Is there a simple way to do this in python?

Thanks,
Phil

DogWalker

Google for IUrlHistoryStg to find out how to access user's browsing history.

"Phil D." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
Hello everyone,

I'm building a python application that will monitor a person's behavior with
his mouse while surfing the web (probably using Internet Explorer). I want
to record the URLS of the pages he visits. Is there a simple way to do this
in python?

Thanks,
Phil

John J. Lee

"Phil D." <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
[...]
> I'm building a python application that will monitor a person's
> behavior with his mouse while surfing the web (probably using
> Internet Explorer). I want to record the URLS of the pages he
> visits. Is there a simple way to do this in python?

Yes.

What's the purpose of this application, Phil?

John