Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > python on websites

python on websites

Sebastian Kress

Hi,

I'm terribly sorry for this very easy question, but I really would like
to know that .

I've been programming in Python quite a while now and mostly coped quite
ok. Now my Webhoster sent an eMail that they now offer support for
Python on their servers, too.

Since I only programmed stand-alone-software in Pyhton, I don't have a
clue how to integrate Python-skripts into websites. Could anybody please
tell me where to find a good online-tutorial on that?

Thanks in advance,
Sebastian

Rene Pijlman

Sebastian Kress:
>Now my Webhoster sent an eMail that they now offer support for
>Python on their servers, too.

How precisely? CGI, mod_python, ...?

http://www.python.org/topics/web/

--