Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > I wan to know how to USE AAIE under pyAA module in python

I wan to know how to USE AAIE under pyAA module in python

bala

Hi,
I want to know how to use the AAIE under pyAA module in python...

If u give the Tutorial Link and sample of how to use the AAIE...I will very thankfull to you....

Regards
Bala

Gary Bishop

bala <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I want to know how to use the AAIE under pyAA module in python...

> If u give the Tutorial Link and sample of how to use the AAIE...I will very thankfull to you....

Sorry there is no tutorial though MS has several useful examples in their documentation.

But I encourage you to look at the end of pyAA at the test code that
it includes. You'll see there a derived class myAAIE that both watches
and controls Internet Explorer. The test code repeatedly invokes IE on
different URLs (you might want to change the list so you don't pound
on our servers) and the myAAIE class watches them startup and
shutdown.

gb

pyAA for Python2.5 Kottiyath Python 3 01-29-2009 03:07 AM
PIX 501 - 2 WAN Connections, how to route certain IPs to the 2nd WAN Casper Cisco 1 08-17-2007 08:17 PM
Ethernet WAN and not WAN. AM Cisco 1 05-23-2005 11:45 PM
Need to securely connect workstations on another WAN to my WAN kev Cisco 4 11-17-2003 01:55 AM

Advertisments