Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > How to use User Defined TestResult Class

How to use User Defined TestResult Class

bala

Hi, I want to store the result in my Own TestResult(ie MyTestResult class).if i run the below testcase,defaultTestResult method not get called..My Requirement is If i run the TestCase, the Result should be stored in MyTestResult Class,i don't want to store in the TestResult class .....Pls give a Solution....With Some UserDefined TestResult class(Not UnitTesting Frame work TestResult Class)import unittest

class MyTestCase(unittest.TestCase):
def defaultTestResult(self):
return MyTestResult()

class MyTestResult(unittest.TestResult):
def __init__(self):
self.errors_tb = []
self.failures_tb = []

def addError(self, test, err):
self.errors_tb.append((test, err))
unittest.TestResult.addError(self, test, err)

def addFailure(self, test, err):
self.failures_tb.append((test, err))
unittest.TestResult.addFailure(self, test, err)
Regards,Bala