Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > online examination system

online examination system

mir nazim

hi there,
One of my client needs a computer based examination system. It should
have following capabilities.

1. It should support Multiple choice questions.
2. It should be adaptive, that is, difficulty should vary with each
question.
kind of those used in MCSD/MCSE/SCJP etc examinations.
3. should be web based.
4. MySQL support. (better be Database independent)
5. OS independent.

Now please let me know if there is one available for ZOPE platform.
blesses-n-luck

Dang Griffith

On 9 Dec 2003 09:32:22 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (mir nazim) wrote:

>hi there,
>One of my client needs a computer based examination system. It should
>have following capabilities.
>
>1. It should support Multiple choice questions.
>2. It should be adaptive, that is, difficulty should vary with each
>question.
> kind of those used in MCSD/MCSE/SCJP etc examinations.
>3. should be web based.
>4. MySQL support. (better be Database independent)
>5. OS independent.
>
>Now please let me know if there is one available for ZOPE platform.
>blesses-n-luck

Does it need to be free also?
--dang

Fedor

Have you looked at http://zope.org/Wikis/zope-edu?

Fedor

"mir nazim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> hi there,
> One of my client needs a computer based examination system. It should
> have following capabilities.
>
> 1. It should support Multiple choice questions.
> 2. It should be adaptive, that is, difficulty should vary with each
> question.
> kind of those used in MCSD/MCSE/SCJP etc examinations.
> 3. should be web based.
> 4. MySQL support. (better be Database independent)
> 5. OS independent.
>
> Now please let me know if there is one available for ZOPE platform.
> blesses-n-luck

mir nazim

Dang Griffith <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed) ws.com>...
> Does it need to be free also?
> --dang

of course it should be free .

mir nazim

"Fedor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<3fd618d1$0$108$(E-Mail Removed). nl>...
> Have you looked at http://zope.org/Wikis/zope-edu?
>
> Fedor

i tried the url but could not get what i wanted.
Plaese be specific

ymbalaji ymbalaji is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir nazim View Post
hi there,
One of my client needs a computer based examination system. It should
have following capabilities.

1. It should support Multiple choice questions.
2. It should be adaptive, that is, difficulty should vary with each
question.
kind of those used in MCSD/MCSE/SCJP etc examinations.
3. should be web based.
4. MySQL support. (better be Database independent)
5. OS independent.

Now please let me know if there is one available for ZOPE platform.
blesses-n-luck
dasldsa'dk'asd'sd