Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > drag-and-drop GUI interface builder for Tkinter?

drag-and-drop GUI interface builder for Tkinter?

John Benson

I was looking at the Scriptics/Tcl website and followed a link to a Tk GUI
builder called Gypsy. I'm just curious to know if there's any Tk GUI builder
utility available to me in the Python environment.

klappnase

"John Benson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> I was looking at the Scriptics/Tcl website and followed a link to a Tk GUI
> builder called Gypsy. I'm just curious to know if there's any Tk GUI builder
> utility available to me in the Python environment.

Try Page:

<http://page.sourceforge.net>

Regards

Michael