Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > slightly OT: how do you do that?

slightly OT: how do you do that?

dan

I recall reading somewhere that posts to c.l.p are crossposted to a
python mailing list. Does anyone have a pointer to the technical
information on how this is set up? I'm involved in a newsgroup
proposal and this issue has come up.

thanks in advance.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gerhard_H=E4ring?=

dan wrote:
> I recall reading somewhere that posts to c.l.p are crossposted to a
> python mailing list. Does anyone have a pointer to the technical
> information on how this is set up? I'm involved in a newsgroup
> proposal and this issue has come up.

python-list is managed by Mailman, so I suppose the Mailman docs will describe how
to set up the mail-news gateway.

-- Gerhard

Guyon Morée

And mailman is written in Pythoon too!