Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > The Python Application Framework (PAF) is released

The Python Application Framework (PAF) is released

TDC

Hi all,

The Python Application framework made it's first release. This framework
will make your life as a application developper a lot easier. PAF consists
of a set of easy-to-use components, such as CORBA-support, error-handling
and a GUI framework based on wxPython. You can check it out for yourself at
our open source site www.dctools.org .

Mark Hahn

I am about to start my second wxPython-based app, which is is a news/email
reader. I was planning on using bsddb with shelve for my data storage. Can
you give me a "sales pitch" for why I should consider PAF?

news:bQ3xb.44675$(E-Mail Removed)-ops.be...