Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > New Cisco CallManager Express (CME) Resource Site

New Cisco CallManager Express (CME) Resource Site

Pat Jensen

Hey guys,

I put together a resource site with scenarios and tips and tricks for Cisco
CallManager Express 3.0 installations. The URL is www.futureunix.net/cme.
Please
shoot me a post or e-mail if you have any contributions, questions or tips
to add.

Have a nice weekend.

-Pat

Rob

We were just thinking of implementing a Cisco IP solution for a small
office where I work. Thanks for the info!

-Rob