Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > jython lacks working xml processing modules?

jython lacks working xml processing modules?

Matej Cepl

On 17/07/12 10:35, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> > I'm trying to parse an xml file with jython (not through java parsers
>> > like xerces).

https://code.google.com/p/jython-elementtree/ ???

Stefan Behnel

Matej Cepl, 17.07.2012 11:39:
>>> parsers

> https://code.google.com/p/jython-elementtree/ ???

Note that this ships with Jython 2.5.

Stefan

gaodexiaozheng@gmail.com

在 2012年7月17日星期二UTC+8下午6时02分31秒 ,Stefan Behnel写道:
> Matej Cepl, 17.07.2012 11:39:
> >
> > https://code.google.com/p/jython-elementtree/ ???
>
> Note that this ships with Jython 2.5.
>
> Stefan

Got that,thanks!
However,there is one project implemented by Python used PyXML and now my Jython project has to depend on it ,so I am afraid that if Jython doesn't support PyXML,then my jython project can not depend on the original Python project ,then my jython project maybe can not move on unless I find another project to take place of the original Python project.

On 18/07/12 05:12, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> However,there is one project implemented by Python used PyXML and now
> my Jython project has to depend on it ,so I am afraid that if Jython
> doesn't support PyXML,then my jython project can not depend on the
> original Python project ,then my jython project maybe can not move on
> unless I find another project to take place of the original Python
> project.

I think, if possible, such project should switch out of PyXML anyway. If
you make them nice patch to port them to standard ElementTree (and as a
side-effect make the project working with Jython), they will like you. I
guess.

Matěj