Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > 4003 port channel

4003 port channel

mk

Hi,
Can someone help me to remove the following statement from the 4003 switch
config?

set port channel 2/22-23

I just can't find commands to clear or remove it.

If I do "clear config", will it reset the config back to the factory
default?

Thanks.

Jeff C

"mk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:LrO%b.71937$(E-Mail Removed) et:

> Hi,
> Can someone help me to remove the following statement from the 4003
> switch config?
>
> set port channel 2/22-23
>
> I just can't find commands to clear or remove it.
>
> If I do "clear config", will it reset the config back to the factory
> default?
>
> Thanks.

If it follows other CatOS commands "clear config all" and a restart should
reset it to factory defaults. Of course there is the possibility that the
port channel is part of the default configuration.

-Jeff C

mk

Is there a command that I can remove the "set port channel x/y-z"?

Actually, I have many old set port channel x/y-z that are not needed and I
can't reset the config back to the factory default.

Thanks.

"Jeff C" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsqT%b.5889$Zp.3591@fed1read07...
> "mk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:LrO%b.71937$(E-Mail Removed) et:
>
> > Hi,
> > Can someone help me to remove the following statement from the 4003
> > switch config?
> >
> > set port channel 2/22-23
> >
> > I just can't find commands to clear or remove it.
> >
> > If I do "clear config", will it reset the config back to the factory
> > default?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >

> If it follows other CatOS commands "clear config all" and a restart should
> reset it to factory defaults. Of course there is the possibility that the
> port channel is part of the default configuration.
>
> -Jeff C

Andrey Tarasov

Hello, mk!
You wrote on Sat, 28 Feb 2004 07:04:37 GMT:

m> Is there a command that I can remove the "set port channel
m> x/y-z"?

set port channel x/y-x off

Regards,
Andrey.

mk

The command "set port channel x/y-x off" added another line in the config -
"set port channel x/y-x mode off".
I actually want to clear that line out of the config.
Is this mean that I can only turn it off and can not clear it from the
config?
#port channel
set port channel 2/3-4 74
set port channel 2/33-34 76 (remove from here)
set port channel 2/22-23 79 (remove from here)

Thanks,
mk

"Andrey Tarasov" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c1pfq5$583$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello, mk!
> You wrote on Sat, 28 Feb 2004 07:04:37 GMT:
>
> m> Is there a command that I can remove the "set port channel
> m> x/y-z"?
>
> set port channel x/y-x off
>
> Regards,
> Andrey.

Catalyst 4003 port speeds Lovejoy Cisco 3 05-09-2007 06:24 AM
frame order when port monitoring on Catalyst 4003 VongZa Cisco 1 02-02-2007 08:41 AM
Cat 4003 issue Alex Turtois Cisco 2 06-22-2006 11:16 PM
Catalyst 4003 and WS-X4306-GB module Vyacheslav Osokin Cisco 0 05-06-2005 01:09 PM
cisco 4003 channel MIN Cisco 1 07-11-2003 08:52 PM

Advertisments