Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > UDLD problem

UDLD problem

Scott

I have an installation where UDLD is enabled on both uplinks and user
ports. User ports are enabled to find looped ports (old Token Ring
shop). Been having an intermittent problem with something causing a
bunch of the uplinks to go errdisable. Anyone else run into this
problem? STP does not seem to be looped but I haven't had the
opportunity to watch it when it's happening. The problem also seems
to be very short lived...matter of seconds.

If anyone has had general UDLD problems I'd appreciate it if you let
me know. Thanks!

Testing UDLD on copper interfaces ango Cisco 3 10-29-2009 08:21 PM
Testing UDLD on copper interfaces ango VOIP 0 10-27-2009 02:43 PM
udld doubt cheeku Cisco 1 06-06-2007 10:37 AM
Error on fiber links - UDLD ? Mickey Sauk Cisco 1 01-28-2005 05:38 AM
UDLD message format? Rafael Argos Cisco 0 04-07-2004 10:08 PM

Advertisments