Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Pythom HTML Libraries

Pythom HTML Libraries

Jeff Dunnett

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone can point me to a good tutorial for the
htmllib library? Hopefully something with some sample code. Thanks.

Regards,
Jeff

John J. Lee

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Jeff Dunnett) writes:

> I was wondering if anyone can point me to a good tutorial for the
> htmllib library? Hopefully something with some sample code. Thanks.

No, but you're better off using HTMLParser, since it'll cope with
XHTML, too.

FWIW, ClientForm has a parser that uses either HTMLParser and htmllib,
depending on what's available, which may be instructive (assuming I've
got it right, that is... it's fairly recent that I added that).

John