Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Modem access via console port

Modem access via console port

virgilv

Does anyone know where you can set up a modem on a console port of a
router, so that you would still have the aux port open to reverse
telnet to another router? I have heard of this being done before, but
I don't know how.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Aaron Leonard

~
~ Any help would be appreciated.
~
~ Thanks

Sure you can put a modem on the console port.

For example, see:
Attaching a US Robotics Modem to the Console Port of a Cisco Router