I am happy to announce the second beta release of pyFLTK, the Python
bindings for the FLTK toolkit.
FLTK is a cross language GUI toolkit working on Windows, Linux, Unix,
with a small footprint and is easy to learn and deploy.
The release can be downloaded from http://pyfltk.sourceforge.net and
consists of three packages:
pyfltk.1.1b2.tar.gz : source distribution
pyfltk-1.1b2.win32-py2.3.exe: Windows binary installer
pyfltk-1.1b2-1.i386.rpm: Binary RPM (exploratory) for Linux
- Integrated Fl_Table and Fl_Table_Row, contributed by G.
- Geared towards Python23
- Fl_Window.show(sys.argv) is now possible.
- Callbacks have access to proper widget type, widget casts are
- Added fl_xid to obtain window handle.
- Setting menus with Fl_Menu_.add, copy, or menu rather than
global setMenu function.
- Added and fixed cross-language polymorphisms for major widgets
- Cleaned up setup scripts.
- Updated documentation.
- Various bug fixes.