Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > 7920 IP Phone Reset

7920 IP Phone Reset

Flex

I received a Cisco IP phone at the Cisco Partner Summit this month.
The menus have been locked down and I can not reset the phone to
factory defaults.

Is there a method of resetting the phone through keystrokes?
How can I clear this thing out so I can use it?

I have accesspoints and callmanagers in my lab but can not change the
SSID and/or WEP to let it talk.

Thanks,
Flex

Jeff C

"Flex" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I received a Cisco IP phone at the Cisco Partner Summit this month.
> The menus have been locked down and I can not reset the phone to
> factory defaults.
>
> Is there a method of resetting the phone through keystrokes?
> How can I clear this thing out so I can use it?
>
> Thanks,
> Flex

Looks like you need special software and a USB cable
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...08017fafe.html

-Jeff C

Unlocking Cisco Ip Phone 7920 Syncom Cisco 3 03-12-2009 10:38 PM
7920 Cordless Phone loses nettwork connection Ciscohater Cisco 4 06-21-2006 03:07 PM
7920 IP Phone Reset MdV Cisco 0 08-23-2005 06:31 AM
SIP images for Cisco IP Phone 7920 =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Wojciech_=A6ronek?= Cisco 1 07-29-2005 03:23 PM
Cisco 7920 Wireless IP phone Jake Cisco 1 12-02-2004 03:03 AM

Advertisments