Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > re-connect to a database

re-connect to a database

Alberto Vera

Hello:

I can connect to a database using ADO. I use this:
if (self.conn.State != ADO.adStateOpen):
self.__connectDB()

In case I lost the connection, but I have a problem:

When I unplug the wire (network) and I plug it one minute later, I can't send data to my database.

Do you Know How I can re-connect in this case?

Thanks