Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > wxPython: wxStaticBox border question

wxPython: wxStaticBox border question

Jason Kratz

I was expecting that a wxStaticBox with a sunken border would look (on
Windows) like a line etched into the surface of the dialog/window. However
it only draws a gray line regardless of what I set. Is that how the
wxStaticBox is supposed to work? Is there any way to get the etched look?

Thanks,

Jason

Jason Kratz

Boy do I feel stupid. It turns out that the group boxes in Win XP look like
crap by default and wxWindows is picking that up of course

Jason

news:bn40ib$2gg$(E-Mail Removed)...