Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > RE: xmlrpc server

RE: xmlrpc server

Brian Quinlan

> The xmlrpclib has the flag allow_none. There does not seem to be a
> similar flag for the the Server. Is this for a particular reason?

It was probably an oversight by however submitted the fix.

> I am trying
> to export some code that sometimes returns None. The only way around
> it seems require reimplementing _marshaled_dispatch.

You might want to just fix SimpleXMLRPCServer and submit a patch.

Cheers,
Brian

A.M. Kuchling

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 15:20:23 -0700,
Brian Quinlan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> The xmlrpclib has the flag allow_none. There does not seem to be a
>> similar flag for the the Server. Is this for a particular reason?

> It was probably an oversight by however submitted the fix.

That's correct. Submit a patch and I'll look at it.

--amk

Simple XMLRPC-server with http/multicast cabilities Thomas Python 1 09-14-2004 08:41 PM
Re: xmlrpc, httplib and SSL (HTTP 1.1 XMLRPC client) Etienne Posthumus Python 1 04-01-2004 05:13 PM
xmlrpc server Mark McClain Python 0 10-17-2003 09:06 PM
Automation wrapped xmlrpc Server =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Juan_Carlos_CORU=D1A?= Python 0 07-03-2003 11:17 AM
xmlrpc server on red hat 9 question Jason Kratz Python 0 06-29-2003 04:27 AM

Advertisments