Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > VPN connections Keep droping

VPN connections Keep droping

Scott Beers

I am trying to connect my clients to our control central via VPN
connections.We have made time out adjustments and now have got it to
were the clients can stay on for up to 5 days before droping off. Is
there any way to make onnections permant and robust? Or are we asking
to much from VPN connections? We are using Cisco VPN clients connect
through DSL, private networks and T1 connections across our T1
redundantnetwork managed by MCI into a Cisco VPN 3000 concentrater. We
are looking for a solid connection that stays up consistently. If you
have any ideas. I would love to here them. Thanks in advance Scott
Beers.