Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > CCIE home lab recommandation

CCIE home lab recommandation

godwill

Anyone here is preparing for the CCIE lab exam?

Please advise for the home lab equipments required for the preparation.

Thanks!

Bob by The Bay

One way to determine your equipment list is to research and choose from the
available CCIE lab workbooks, such as those available from IPExpert or
CCBootcamp. Such workbooks are quite valuable for training and operate from
a standard network layout, so that once you've determined the book you'll
invest in, you can sort of use it as a blueprint for creating the home lab.

The Cisco website also has a suggested equipment list under the CCIE
training pages if I'm not mistaken.

Robert

"godwill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c17v8t$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone here is preparing for the CCIE lab exam?
>
> Please advise for the home lab equipments required for the preparation.
>
> Thanks!

Brad

Here's a really good CCIE kit for R&S that includes everything except for
ATM:

http://www.optsys.net/kit7.html

thanks,
-Brad Ellis