Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Where can I find some examples of program in Python?

Where can I find some examples of program in Python?

littleneo

Hi,

If there is somebody knows where to get examples of programs in Python
concerned about any specific problems? Thanks!

Irmen de Jong

littleneo wrote:

> If there is somebody knows where to get examples of programs in Python
> concerned about any specific problems? Thanks!

I'm not sure what you need exactly so here are a bunch of general links:

http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/PythonSoftware
http://www.python.org/pypi
http://www.vex.net/parnassus/ (seems down at the moment?)
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Python/Cookbook/

The last link is more of a library of handy code snippets.
The others have many links to Python programs...

--Irmen

Shane Mitchell

littleneo wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If there is somebody knows where to get examples of programs in Python
> concerned about any specific problems? Thanks!

Code Samples from the Python Cookbook from O'Reilly, freely available to
view and copy for your own use,

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Python/Cookbook/

Codebeach has a nice categorized collection of Python source code:

http://www.codebeach.com/index.asp?T...&CategoryID=16

--
Shane Mitchell fragile_at_skynet_dot_ie +353861922853 ICQ:277303018

Dave Kuhlman

Irmen de Jong wrote:

> littleneo wrote:
>
>> If there is somebody knows where to get examples of programs in
>> Python concerned about any specific problems? Thanks!

> I'm not sure what you need exactly so here are a bunch of general
> links:
>
> http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/PythonSoftware
> http://www.python.org/pypi
> http://www.vex.net/parnassus/ (seems down at the moment?)
> http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Python/Cookbook/
>
> The last link is more of a library of handy code snippets.
> The others have many links to Python programs...
>
> --Irmen

And, a couple of random clicks in the Python page of "Loads of
Linux Links" are likely to lead you to more code samples than you
can deal with:

http://loll.sourceforge.net/linux/li...hon/index.html

Dave

--