Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > pythonwin browser behavior 2.3-> win XP,win ME

pythonwin browser behavior 2.3-> win XP,win ME

Chris Lyon

I notice that since moving to version 2.3 pythonwin's browser no
longer displays top level functions properly. Instead of the name of
the function
<pyclbr.Function instance at 0x.....> is displayed.
The status line displays 'cannot locate the source code for this
object'
however methods within classes are displayed 'properly'

Is this just another example of Lyon crying wolf (groan...) or is it a
known bug that I haven't seem mention of?

Mark, apologies if I'm displaying my ignorance rather than anything
relevant.