Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Debugging a task with Python embedded

Debugging a task with Python embedded

Howard Lightstone

I know I've seen this elsewhere but I can't seem to find the answer....

I have Python embedded in a Windows application. I want to debug the non-
python part of the app without using the debug versions of python22_d.dll
and the myriad of other _d.pyd's.

I do have all the _d files (62 at last count!!!) but I didn't put them in
my delivery package (and don't really want to).

I'm sure I have seen something like undef'ing DEBUG before the Python.h
includes but there must be more to it than that since the library files
contain implicit libraries to link to.

Am I stuck here?