Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > PHP to Python Translator?

PHP to Python Translator?

Bruce Dickey

Hi,

I'm moving some functionality from the server to the local PC and need to
translate some PHP scripts to Python. They just do file manipulation.

Anybody know of a PHP to Python translator? Even an alpha or beta program
would help.

Also, any tips or pitfalls to look out for? I'm a Python/C/C++ programmer
who is only aquainted with PHP.

Thanks,

Bruce