Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > wxImage and Group 4 Tiffs?

wxImage and Group 4 Tiffs?

Paradox

I am using wxImage to display Tiffs and it works great except that it
displays a message box for each unrecognized tag in the header. Is
there a way to suppress these message boxes.

Thanks Joey

max

Paradox wrote:
> I am using wxImage to display Tiffs and it works great except that it
> displays a message box for each unrecognized tag in the header. Is
> there a way to suppress these message boxes.
>

> Thanks Joey

this is what libtiff does by default on windows. you can recomplie wx's
libtiff module and change the warning handler.

Paradox

Thanks for the info but if I wanted to do that then I would just
compile libtiff into PIL. Why do you need to build python in order to
compile PIL? I get a link error trying to find all the python
libraries. Is there a way around this that doesn't involve compiling
python from source.

Thanks Joey

how to create a group in LDAP server and add members to a particular group using JNDI? Akaketwa Java 1 09-22-2006 10:39 AM
ds0 group and channel group magnus.prem Hardware 0 07-21-2006 03:00 AM
[wx] wxImage Michele Petrazzo Python 2 07-30-2004 01:17 PM
Multiple isakmp policies (Group 1 and Group 2) rmcnutt Cisco 1 07-13-2004 09:33 PM
Confused Newbie - wxImage vs WxImage pointer Knoppix User Python 3 12-29-2003 11:04 PM

Advertisments