Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > COM Dispatch() and multiple instances

COM Dispatch() and multiple instances

Hung Jung Lu

Hi,

I try win32com.client.Dispatch('InternetExplorer.Applica tion'), and it
returns an instance of the running IE object. If there are multiple
instances of IE running, how can I make sure I get the one I want?

thanks,

Hung Jung