Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Unity on Nortel Meridian PBX

Unity on Nortel Meridian PBX

sacstream

Is there anyone out there who is using Cisco Unity voice mail platforms on
Nortel PBXs? We are looking at using this product in a multi site
environment with existing Meridian Mails on Nortel PBXs and Unity on Call
Manager. I am interested in hearing about your experiences and any pros or
cons about Unity or Call Pilot in such an environment.

Thanks!