Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > re: pyopengl / python2.3 / win32

re: pyopengl / python2.3 / win32

Arthur

John asks -

>Does anyone have a a windows installer for pyopengl built for
>python2.3 on win32 that they can send me, or a link?

There seems to be an issue building togl against tk8.4 on Windows.

I have made a minimal PyOpenGL binary for Python2.3 on Windows available at:

http://pw1.netcom.com/~ajs/download/

The distro excludes togl, the OpenGL1.2 extensions, and the OpenGLConetxt
code.

Numeric binary for Python2.3 Windows is also available in this directory.

Hope it's helpful.

Art

Dave Benjamin

Arthur wrote:
> John asks -
>>Does anyone have a a windows installer for pyopengl built for
>>python2.3 on win32 that they can send me, or a link?

> There seems to be an issue building togl against tk8.4 on Windows.
> I have made a minimal PyOpenGL binary for Python2.3 on Windows available at:
>
> http://pw1.netcom.com/~ajs/download/

> Hope it's helpful.

Thanks so much for putting this together. I compiled it by hand the
first time around, and it was rather difficult (I never got the Togl
extensions working, either - the make kept crashing).

It's helpful. =)

Peace,
Dave