Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > console chat

console chat

Ivan Letal

I want to make a python script which connects to a server to start getting
data and interacts with user in the same time ala chat. I want it to run in
a terminal/console. After I connect a socket, how to ensure that it is
writing text from the server if there is any waiting for possible user input
in the same time?

Thanks